Would your senior care facility benefit from healthy recipes for seniors that were developed by an accomplished, highly-trained chef? Recipes & Rotations provides senior facilities with access to a whole menu rotation via our online subscription service.
Recipes & Rotations is a bit different from your typical meal plan, where dietitians are responsible for creating recipes for senior citizens. These meals are generally high in nutrients, but can lack a certain flavor and pizzazz.
With Recipes & Rotations, you are able to access and implement recipes for elderly people that are chef-inspired. Joe Abuso is our principal, and he is also very experienced in the hospitality and culinary industries. Mr. Abuso has carefully developed our menu and recipes to allow senior care facilities to offer a diverse, delicious range of food.
Expertly Crafted Recipes for Seniors
Our healthy recipes for seniors were born out of decades of Mr. Abuso’s experience. The following is a little bit about him and his experience/accomplishments.
- Started in the restaurant business as a teen already, where he began — like so many others do — washing pots and pans.
- Graduated with honors from the Culinary Institute of American in Hyde Park, N.Y.
- Abuso went on to hold roles at some of the finest restaurants in Texas, including his stints at Café Annie in Houston and The Mansion on Turtle Creek in Houston.
- Transitioned to owning his own catering company, where he provided valuable consultation work for restaurants, bars, hotels and more.
- A certified Sommelier that is also active in lecturing and writing on the topic.
As you can see, Mr. Abuso has plenty of experience to draw on when developing recipes for senior citizens. This experience shows through with an exquisite offering of food.
You can tap into the culinary excellence of Mr. Abuso and his team by accessing and implementing healthy recipes for seniors via Recipes & Rotations.
RECIPES & ROTATIONS
Houston, TX 77025 USA
(713)-955-3488 – office
Do you have a question or comment? Please use the form to the right to contact us. Thank you.