Here at Recipes & Rotations, we know that menu planning for assisted living presents challenges on multiple levels.
- Are the residents getting the nutrition they require?
- Is the menu varied and interesting?
- Can you provide food for multiple dietary needs while still remaining cost effective?
Our dining solutions for assisted living will allow you to answer “Yes!” to all of those questions and help your facility meet those dietary challenges.
Even the healthiest seniors in your retirement facility can benefit from Recipes & Rotations and our menu solutions for assisted living. Healthy meals are so important in all stages of life. Our chef and culinary expert, Joe Abuso, understands that delicious “made from scratch” food can assist with the transition from home life into a new assisted living facility. Mr. Abuso works with a registered dietician to establish and meet the dietary needs of the facility’s population.
Customized Menu Plans for Assisted Living Residents
Assisted living dining services can be as varied as the medical needs of the senior residents. We can plan a menu that includes heart-healthy and diabetic diets. We can also incorporate soft diet needs into the menu for those with special dental or digestion needs. Recipes & Rotations can make your menu planning for assisted living healthy for all, provide much-needed variety in meals and allow you to cut costs and reduce waste.
Here’s how our dining solutions for assisted living can help your facility’s kitchen keep costs low while still providing fresh, nutritious meals.
- Our recipes are easily scalable. This means the chef and kitchen staff can order a more precise amount of necessary ingredients for the menu in any given time period.
- We provide you with the tools to make the shopping list projections.
- You also have the ability to print daily and weekly menus.
- Finally, we include seasonal produce so that residents can have the freshest food while the kitchen takes advantage of the lower prices that “in-season” food can offer.
Try Recipes & Rotations and our menu planning for assisted living and hear your happy residents sing the praises of your fresh, healthy and diverse menus!
Your Title Goes Here
RECIPES & ROTATIONS
Houston, TX 77025 USA
(713)-955-3488 – office
Do you have a question or comment? Please use the form to the right to contact us. Thank you.